About Dyson Jumpah
Mr. Dyson Jumpah is an environmental, engineering and management consultant and CEO of EEMC Limited with over 20 years of active involvement in the execution of major local and international Environmental, Social and Governance assignments. Mr. Jumpah is a member of International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA) and a registered vendor of the World Bank (UPI Number 00233845) He combines his training in chemical engineering, finance and management to provide a multidisciplinary approach to solving environmental sustainability challenges of his clients: both in the Public and Private Sector Enterprises in Manufacturing Industry, Infrastructure, Energy, Mining, Oil and Gas, Forestry, Social Services etc:
Core areas of professional and technical expertise are in the areas of Ghana National Environmental Assessment and Compliance Procedures, application of World Bank Environmental and Social Safeguard Polices, familiarity and use of E&S risk management tools and reporting standards applied by Financial institutions including Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards.
Key accomplishments include Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for the Pwalugu Multipurpose Hydro Dam, Strategic Environmental Assessment for the three Zones for the MIDA, Technical Experts for Environmental Social Impact Assessment for MIDA Social Infrastructure and Community Sanitation component, Environmental and Social Audit for the Local Government Capacity Support Project for MLGRD/World Bank, Social Opportunities Project Resettlement Policy Framework for MLGRD/World Bank and support of several Small, Medium and Large Scale Enterprises in Ghana to better integrate environmental and social considerations into their day to day business activities, decision making processes and corporate culture to enhance performance;
Mr. Dyson Jumpah holds a Degree in Chemical Engineering from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Executive MBA in Finance and MA: Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting- Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMA) UK.
About EEMC Ltd
Messrs EEMC Ltd incorporated in June 2004, is an organization, which provides a whole range of consultancy services to both public and private entities, including Small, Medium and Large-Scale Enterprises (SMLEs) in the field of Environmental and Social Risks Management, business plan development and management, technical assistance and training in the West Africa sub-region.
• Environ Engineering & Management Consult (EEMC) is internationally recognized, a registered Vendor of the World Bank (Vendor Number-59285), Member of International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA-Ghana) and a Cohort Member of IFC ToT for Sustainable Banking-Ghana.
• Experienced project team that has direct experience of providing environmental and social advisory services to international standards for projects in Africa and in Ghana;
• Proven successful delivery of several Environmental and Social Safeguard Instruments (SEAs, ESIAs, ESMFs, ESMS, ESMPs, RPFs and RAPs) to Ghanaian National Environment requirements and international standards of the World Bank and IFC;
• EEMC have over 15 years’ experience in environmental and social risks and impact assessment in developing countries
• Messrs EEMC is very familiar with environmental and social issues associated with Tropical Africa
• The technical and managerial capacity of Messrs EEMC is very strong.
• Messrs EEMC has enormous experience on donor funded projects