About Dela Sipitey
Dela aside being a certified International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank Trainer in Environmental and Social Risk Management (ESRM), is also experienced in working with the following Government Ministries and International organizations:
• Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA-Ghana);
• Technoserve – Ghana; and
• Ministry of Tourism Arts and Culture (MoTAC – Ghana).
Under African Development Bank funded Northern Rural Growth Programme (NRGP) which was for agriculture value-chain development for eight (8) years, Mr. Sipitey led in the training of over 30 financial institutions in Environmental and Social Risk mainstreaming into credit risk assessment and reporting. This was also to help manage the project’s matching grant schemes.
About ESSERM Consult
For innovative and cost-effective solutions to environmental and social risks and impacts, Environmental and Social Safeguards Engineering and Risk Management (ESSERM) Consult has the expertise and capabilities in the areas of:
• Environmental and Social Risks and Impacts Management (ESRM);
• Development of Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMS)
• Environmental and Social Assessments (ESIA, EIA);
• Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMPs);
• Environmental and Social Audits (ESAs);
• Environmental and Social Management Frameworks (ESMFs);
• Occupational, Health and Safety (OHS);
• Trainings and advice in environmental and social due diligence; etc.